§1 Identity of the data controller
- The administrator of personal data provided when using the www.yoojin.pl Website is Yoo-Jin Ims. Poland Sp. z o.o., 2 Klecińska Street, 55 - 040 Bielany Wrocławskie, NIP 9591746999, REGON 260102740, KRS 0000263531, share capital PLN 1 300 000,00.
- The data is processed in accordance with the currently applicable law; i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act on on May 10, 2018 on data protection, as well as the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
§2 Definitions used
- The following definitions apply to this policy:
Website - a website available at www.yoojin.pl through which the User can view its content and/or contact the Data Administrator via the contact form,
Personal data administrator - the entity that decides about the purpose and means of data processing, in this policy is understood as Yoo-Jin Ims. Poland Sp. z o.o., 2 Klecińska Street, 55 - 040 Bielany Wrocławskie,
User - a natural person to whom the data relates and who uses the services available on the Website,
Personal data - any information that can lead to the identification of a natural person without excessive time and cost, including identification, address and contact details.
§3 Purposes of data processing
- The personal data administrator processes personal data in order to answer the question asked via the contact form or via the contact details available on the Website,
- Providing other data is voluntary.
§4 Ways of obtaining data
- The User's personal data is collected directly from the data subjects, i.e. through:
a) filling in the form with contact details when submitting an inquiry via the form on the website,
b) direct contact with the Data Administrator using the contact details available on the Website or in the traditional form at the place of business.
§5 Scope of processed data
- The scope of personal data processed has been limited to the minimum necessary to provide services in the field of submitting an inquiry via the contact form or using the contact details available on the website, i.e. name, surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, any other data provided voluntarily by the data subject.
§6 Data processing period
- Personal data is processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, i.e .:
a) for the duration of the concluded contract,
b) for the period necessary to document the performed contract or service, including issuing an invoice or invoice - the data is stored for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired,
c) for the period necessary to answer the question asked via the contact form or by phone,
d) until the consent is withdrawn, if the data processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
§7 Recipients of data
- The User's personal data may be entrusted to other entities in order to provide services at the request of the Data Administrator, in particular entities in the field of:
a) website hosting,
b) conducting accounting services,
c) conducting office services.
- The User's personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
§8 Rights of data subjects
- The data subject is entitled to:
a) the right to access and rectify data,
b) the right to delete data, unless other provisions of law apply that oblige the data controller to archive the data for a specified period of time,
c) the right to transfer data, as long as the basis for data processing is an agreement or consent of the data subject, and the data processing is automatic,
d) the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, carried out by the data administrator under a legitimate legal interest, as well as to limit processing,
e) the right not to be subject to automatic profiling if the data controller would make decisions based solely on automatic profiling and having legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affecting him,
f) the right to control the processing of data and information on who is the data controller, as well as to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing, the content of this data, data source, and the method of sharing, including recipients or categories of recipients data,
g) the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the basis for data processing was the consent of the data subject. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on its basis, prior to its revocation,
h) the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO), if the person considers that the processing of his data is inconsistent with the currently applicable provisions in this regard.
- In order to exercise the right to control data, access the content of data, correct them, as well as other rights, please contact the data administrator.
§9 Final provisions